Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Arabii in na house ya'll!!!

If anyone reading my pages is interested in Arabic, keep reading this post. If you are as frustrated as I have been for years at how difficult Arabic is to learn (even when you have gone to the trouble of moving to a corner of the Middle East like I have), then you need to know about the Arab Academy. Despite their rather dumb-sounding name (which makes it sound like a place where you go to learn to be an Arab), it is everything an online study course should be and more. It is not expensive. It is very well done. It has lots and lots of excellent materials, study modules, exercises, online tests and even parts where you can interactive with live teachers. I discovered it about a month ago, just paid my money and signed on yesterday and cannot recommend it highly enough, especially for what it costs.


Here is the url: http://www.arabacademy.com/

No comments: